The Viva’s Holiday FAQ
As we head into our final four shows of 2016, the makers of Portland’s most user-friendly opera have come up with this list of Frequently Asked Questions.
VIVA’S HOLIDAY FAQ
1. Is this a real opera? – YES!
2. Is there a real orchestra? – YES!
3. Is it in English? – YES!
4. Is the singing amazing? – YES!
5. Is it kind of like classical, holiday music? – YES, but BETTER, and ORIGINAL!
6. Is it a story I can relate to? – YES!
7. Does it make people laugh? – YES!
8. Does it make people cry? – YES!
9. Is it more Portland than a Russian ballet? – YES!
10. Is comedian Wendy Weiss really doing an opening set? – YES!
12. Is author Viva Las Vegas reading from her book before the opera? – YES!
12. Can I buy alcohol and food and have it during the show? – YES, and YES!
13. Does it cost less than the $30 to $55 that other holiday shows are charging? – YES!
14. Is there nudity that is brief, expressive, and dramatically necessary? – YES!
15. Will I leave the theater wishing I could listen to this opera again? – YES!
16. Can I buy tickets by clicking on a link below? – YES!
Cheat-sheet: the answer to all these questions is YES! 😉
Wed. Dec. 14: http://tinyurl.com/viva-2016-Dec-14
Thurs. Dec. 15: http://tinyurl.com/viva-2016-Dec-15
Fri. Dec. 16: http://tinyurl.com/viva-2016-Dec-16
Sat. Dec. 17: http://tinyurl.com/viva-2016-Dec-17